Tsinghua University Nonhuman Primate Research Center is an important part of Tsinghua Laboratory of Brain and Intelligence Laboratory (THBI). The research center aims to create a world-class experimental animal center for feeding, breeding, brain function research, and genetic manipulation of nonhuman primates. The research center is currently hiring 1-2 veterinarians.
1. Assist the department head to establish and develop standard operating procedures for animal experiments.
2. Responsible for experimental animals’ feeding, health management, and overall welfare.
3. Responsible for the prevention and treatment of common diseases in experimental animals
4. Responsible for the supervision and reporting of animals during animal experiments.
5. Assist the animal center researchers in completing various surgical operations
6. Responsible for other animal-related tasks as needed.
1. Bachelor degree or above in animal medicine or clinical medicine.
2. Experience in animal management and animal disease prevention.
3. Prior work experience with nonhuman primates and/or occupational veterinary qualifications is preferred.
4. Excellent English and Chinese communication skills; able to work in an English-speaking environment.
5. A strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and ability to work collaboratively.
Tsinghua University's labor contract provides competitive salaries and benefits. The specific remuneration package depends on the candidates’ qualifications and experience.
Applicants should send their resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the email: Nonhuman Primate Research Center Veterinary Application + the application’s name. Select applicants will be contacted for an interview.